mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Bad Base64 input character at

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Bad Base64 input character at

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Bad Base64 input character at
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:41:33 -0400

Greetings Everybody,

Currently for both HTTP-redirect binding and Http Post bnding I use
BaseSAMLSimpleSignatureSecurityPolicyRule for signature verification
( evaluate ( BasicSAMLMessageContex) )

I build signatureRule ( instance of
BaseSAMLSimpleSignatureSecurityPolicyRule) as shown below: It works
most of the time. Some time I see Bad Base64 input character at 11:
37(decimal)on cosole. I think this error is coming from Base64 class
from encode method.
I could not understand the significance/impact of it. Does it mean
signature is invalid?

Any light on this topic will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
rn

BaseSAMLSimpleSignatureSecurityPolicyRule signatureRule;

MetadataCredentialResolver mdCredResolver = new
MetadataCredentialResolver(pMetaDataProvider.getFilesystemMetadataProvider());
KeyInfoCredentialResolver keyInfoCredResolver =

Configuration.getGlobalSecurityConfiguration().getDefaultKeyInfoCredentialResolver();
signatureTrustEngine = new
ExplicitKeySignatureTrustEngine(mdCredResolver, keyInfoCredResolver);
if(postORget==true){
signatureRule=new
SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule(this.getSignatureTrustEngine());
}else{
parser=new BasicParserPool();
signatureRule=new
SAML2HTTPPostSimpleSignRule(this.getSignatureTrustEngine(),parser,keyInfoCredResolver);
}