mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] logging

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] logging

  • From: Chris Card <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] logging
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:56:23 +0000

Hi,

I'm just getting started with opensaml (C++) and I'm writing a small example program to try out the opensaml library.
I can see that opensaml uses log4cpp for logging, but how do I set up the logging? Do I have to call into the log4cpp library myself (e.g. using ProperyConfigurator) or is it simply a question of putting a configuration file in the right place? If the latter is the case, what does the configuration file look like?

Chris