mace-opensaml-users - SingleLogOut

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SingleLogOut

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SingleLogOut
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:30:23 -0400

Good evening everybody,

Reading many documents about singlelogout ( through front channel) , some of them suggests that it should be done using Http Rebind. However specification  does not have any limitation. Is there a reason for using Http Rbind only or it is a hogwash?

Based on my readings it seems one can not specify conditions in LogoutRequest in contrast to AuthnRequest. I was wondering if  there is a way to include conditions that I am not aware of?

Thanks again.
rn