mace-opensaml-users - client side auth

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

client side auth

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: client side auth
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:51:20 -0400

Good Evening Everybody,

I am trying to write a SP which will communicate with an IDP that requires client side auth. Looking that the classes provided  in opensaml I see clasess like HttpRedirectDeflateEncoder or HttpPostEncoder that does most of the things.
They even dispatch the request using sendRedirect or post method.

However I could not figure it out How to use them  in client side authentication. Any pointer in right direction will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
rn