mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] WebSphere 6.1 & openSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] WebSphere 6.1 & openSAML

  • From: Jochen van Waasen <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] WebSphere 6.1 & openSAML
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:07:39 +0100

I checked all libraries again, there was one missing ...

Now it works ...

Thanks
Jochen

Chad La Joie wrote:
Well, then it threw an exception. Whatever code you have surrounding it either caught it or it got up to the container and the container did something with it. You'll need to look at your code or seek help from IBM if it's a container issue.

Jochen van Waasen wrote:
I try this:

1: DefaultBootstrap.bootstrap();
2: UnmarshallerFactory unmarshallerFactory = Configuration
.getUnmarshallerFactory();
3: Unmarshaller unmarshaller = unmarshallerFactory
.getUnmarshaller(assertionElement);

It never calls line 2:, "it jumps" back to my webservice servlet ...

Jochen

Chad La Joie wrote:
What do you mean "it jumps out"?

Jochen van Waasen wrote:
Dear all!

I try to use openSAML in WebSphere 6.1

When I call DefaultBootstrap.bootstrap() it jumps out of my method (without errors, all .jar can be found).
How do I correctly initialize openSAML in WebSphere 6.1?

I have (hopefully) all .jars within my enterprise application project and I am using JAX-RPC webservices.

Has anyone experience with this?

Thanks
Jochen