mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Error while processing saml token

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Error while processing saml token

  • From: Geetika Srivastava <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Xavier Drudis Ferran <>, Deepthi Shetty <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Error while processing saml token
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:12:29 +0530

Thanks for the reply

The velocity jar is in the classpath. Moreover it is working on hitting second time.Error is coming only on first hit. Do you have any idea why it is happening.

Regards,

Geetika Srivastava
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto:
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing