mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] how to build attribute value in opensaml 2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] how to build attribute value in opensaml 2

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] how to build attribute value in opensaml 2
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:47:10 +0200

I searched the OpenSAML website for "attribute value" and came up with:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUsrManJavaAnyTypes

Shrenik S.A wrote:
Hi,

I am very new to openSaml 2.0 libraries. can anyone tell me on have to set
attribute value for AttributeValue saml object.
I don't see any implementation to set values in impl, builder, marshaller or
unmarshaller classes.

Should we extend AttributeValue interface and have our own implementation
for impl, builder, marshaller and unmarshaller classes which is of type
XMLObject or is there an implementation already which I am unable to
identify.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities