mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML query : usage of ValidatorSuite

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML query : usage of ValidatorSuite

  • From: Deena Gurajala <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML query : usage of ValidatorSuite
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:32:05 -0700

I don't know what you are asking. I am able to successfully validate Authentication Requests, SAML Response, Authorization Decision Query and response against their schema with this code. It will automatically validate missing fields and invalid values in the XML. If you give me more details, I can think of it.