mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Endorsing Jars in Weblogic

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Endorsing Jars in Weblogic

  • From: "Bryn Ryans" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Endorsing Jars in Weblogic
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:02:57 -0400

Getting opensaml to work in weblogic is not a trivial task. Factors that
impact this are:

1. JDK - IBM (AIX) vs SUN.
2. Version of Weblogic.

The last version of WLS I successfully got opensaml to work in was WLS
10 MP1. I believe that a version of opensaml has been embedded in WLS
10.3 (or at least SAML 2.0 support has been added). You may want to look
at that and use whatever native SAML support has been added through the
WLS provided API's.