mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] SAMLWrapper.dll issue in OpenSAML 2.0 integration

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] SAMLWrapper.dll issue in OpenSAML 2.0 integration

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] SAMLWrapper.dll issue in OpenSAML 2.0 integration
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:15:34 -0400

Muthusamy Senthilkumar wrote on 2009-08-27:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to use OpenSAML 2.0 dlls to implement cross domain single
sign
> on between .net 2.0 applications.

I think you're talking about this:

http://code.crt.realtors.org/projects/websso

That's not actually OpenSAML, it's a project developed on top of it. They
appear to offer their own list for this:

http://code.crt.realtors.org/projects/websso/wiki/SupportAndQuestions

So, I think you're in the wrong place to get help on this. If they're having
an issue wrapping the releases I've done, I'll help however is feasible, but
I know nothing about .NET or C#. If they're out of date and you have some
desire to update their work, same thing. I'll help where I can, but it's not
my goal to support managed code.

Microsoft should be releasing their own libraries for all of this.
Personally, seems like that's the right code to use if you're being
proprietary to begin with and using .NET.