mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Creating a Metadata Provider

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Creating a Metadata Provider

  • From: Suneet Shah <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Creating a Metadata Provider
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:35:26 -0400

I have gotten started using some of the examples in the code.

I have created an EntitiesDescriptor object using the code below. However, I need to associate an EntityDescriptor object to this. How can I do this?

SAMLObjectBuilder<EntitiesDescriptor> builder = (SAMLObjectBuilder<EntitiesDescriptor>)builderFactory.getBuilder(EntitiesDescriptor.DEFAULT_ELEMENT_NAME);
if (builder == null) {
log.debug("Unable create builder for EntitiesDescriptor");
}
EntitiesDescriptor entityDes = builder.buildObject();

Thanks for your help
Suneet