mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] NullPointerException during bootstrap

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] NullPointerException during bootstrap

  • From: Paul Hethmon <>
  • To: OpenSAML List <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] NullPointerException during bootstrap
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:51:52 -0400

Also make sure you are endorsing the one you are actually using. Most OS'
support multiple and you might not be running the one you think you are.

On 4/10/09 3:47 PM, "Chad La Joie"

> You need to refer to the documentation for your JVM.
>
> Carlos Rivera wrote:
>> I have no found any solid information regarding this issue. Is it just a
>> matter of dropping these jar files somewhere else?
>> How do I go about endorsing them?

-----
Paul Hethmon
Chief Software Architect
Clareity Security, LLC
865.824.1350 - office
865.250.3517 - mobile
www.clareitysecurity.com
-----

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's
warm for the rest of his life.

-- Terry Pratchett, Discworld