mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:14:55 +0100

It's okay, I wasn't annoyed by the post or anything, it's just that it's
not something we can do anything about. I was glad to see Andreas's
reply about a new, and hopefully better, DOM-over-AXIOM model. I
actually do think AXIOM's model is pretty good, but unfortunately it's
just not compatible with anything else you're going to find out in the
"real" world.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities