mace-opensaml-users - Re: Scheduled SVN server upgrade

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Scheduled SVN server upgrade

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>, mace-opensaml-users <>
  • Subject: Re: Scheduled SVN server upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:11:33 -0500

The Georgetown Subversion server upgrade noted below has been completed.

On an unrelated note: Georgetown is currently experiencing some issues
with its primary Internet router. This potentially affects access to
the svn.middleware.georgetown.edu server. It is possible that there
might be some intermittent losses of connectivity over the next couple
of days. There is work scheduled for early tomorrow morning 2/13 to
attempt the address the situation.

Thanks,
Brent