mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaller with 1 attribute

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaller with 1 attribute

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaller with 1 attribute
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:53:17 +0100

Depends on what you're trying to do. If you want it to an attribute you
need to use the marshallAttribute method if you want the information as
the element content than you can just use the method you are using. You
don't have to use any of the marshall methods if you don't need them.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities