mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Looking for a higher-level java saml implementation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Looking for a higher-level java saml implementation

  • From: Joakim Recht <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Looking for a higher-level java saml implementation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 19:26:01 +0100

Morgan Packard wrote:
Hello,

After working with opensaml a bit I'm realizing that I may be better off with a higher-level tool, rather than a lower-level toolkit. I'm aware of shiboleth, but would prefer something that can be bundled and deplyed inside a war file, possibly as a servlet filter.

Hi

If you're looking for saml2 support, we've developed a complete toolkit which can be deployed as a servlet filter. It's available as open source at http://www.softwareborsen.dk/projekter/softwarecenter/brugerstyring/oio-saml-java

Regards,
--
Joakim Recht

Trifork A/S, Margrethepladsen 4, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8732 8787 / Mobile: +45 2021 6257
http://www.trifork.com - E-mail: