mace-opensaml-users - Re: Re: [OpenSAML] SAML assertion JAXB Error

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Re: [OpenSAML] SAML assertion JAXB Error

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [OpenSAML] SAML assertion JAXB Error
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:23:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi Stepan & Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to download the newest slj4 jar files and
included those files to my library class path. However, It still doesn't work
with the same error.

Honestly, I am still very new in deploying logging and using OpenSAML. I am
using Glassfish, netbeans and jdk1.6 for developing a saml token. Now I am
going to try bridging slj4 with log4J. Is that just adding the log4j jars
file to the library inside my netbeans application and removing
log4j-over-slf4j from library? Do I need to develop any code for the
deployment?

Thanks,

Rick