mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile

  • From: "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:34:17 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

By profiles, do you mean profiles as in "browser post profile" or something
else?

My goal is to POST a test saml1.1 assertion to my non-Shibboleth SP
(implemented using OpenSAML2).

I have already:
- registered with openid
- registered my SP with testshib

So is there anyway that I can post an assertion using testshib to my SP?
If yes, is there a URL/application that I need to use to trigger this post?
If no, will having a full shibboleth deployment help me do this?

- Vish.