mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile

  • From: "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Testing SAML relying party browser post profile
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 20:05:17 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Yes right now I am doing saml1 so encryption is not relevant - but just
wanted to be clear on that as well.

Thanks a lot. I must say that so far my experience migrating to opensaml has
been very smooth and troublefree, due in no small measure to the prompt help
from Brent and Scott and Nate in the forums.