mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] HTTPArtifactDecoder

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] HTTPArtifactDecoder

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] HTTPArtifactDecoder
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:10:33 -0500

Yes, it will be implemented, but there is no definite timeline. We hope to have it in the next minor release, but haven't formally committed to it being in that release yet.

Matthew Dewbery (DSLWN) wrote:
Are there any plans to implement the SAML2 version of this decoder in a
future release? I am prototyping a SAML2 SP which uses the artifact
profile.

  • HTTPArtifactDecoder, Matthew Dewbery (DSLWN), 10/14/2008
    • Re: [OpenSAML] HTTPArtifactDecoder, Brent Putman, 10/15/2008