mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Re: Planned release date of OpenSAML v2.2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Re: Planned release date of OpenSAML v2.2

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Re: Planned release date of OpenSAML v2.2
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:46:42 +0200

This weekend I found a memory leak dealing with metadata processing.
That has subsequently been fixed and now we're re-running our final
tests. I've run the final set of testing again and everything checked
out. A couple other testers are now doing the same. My current best
estimate is that I'll bundle up the release tomorrow morning so when you
get up it should be there.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities