mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message

  • From: Min Lu <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Brent, I you are probably right. Althought I did get idp started, but
I am running into some other issues.

By the way, are you familiar with how Shibboleth in general support Microsoft
ASP.NET applications. I know there were efforts in testing Shib compatibility
with Active Directory. But Shibboleth really does not have a complete
authorization infrastructure, does it? The current implementation is all
about federated authentication.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Min