mace-opensaml-users - Basic RSA

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Basic RSA

  • From: "Bailo, John" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Basic RSA
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:28:03 -0400

I have an application that requires:

RSA key pair generation
Decryption of a form field using private key
No SAML involved

I'm wondering if I can use the openSAML package to do this easily?

It seems like there is a package called com.opensaml.xml that has some
security methods (for some reason, I'm having a hard time locating its
api docs).

You also seem to use the Bouncey Castle libraries which I've been told
are a bootstrap to JCE.

Any suggestions?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.