mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] unable to add ResourceContent (XML any type) to Resource attribute with opensaml.

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] unable to add ResourceContent (XML any type) to Resource attribute with opensaml.

  • From: "Michael Lausch" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] unable to add ResourceContent (XML any type) to Resource attribute with opensaml.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:24:22 +0200

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Håkon Sagehaug
> Hi
>
> Normally as i remember if you want something form DOM to java object in
> opensaml you use the unmarshaller for that object you want.. So for

The problem is that i don't know what object it will be.
The gaol is to authorise webservice requests with XACML. The plan is to
take the SOAP body of the request, put the DOM in the ResourceContent and
pass it to the XACML evaluation, which in turn will use use XPath expressions
in XACML policy files to extract the values it needs for evaluation.

> ResourceContent it would be the ResourceContentUnmarshaller.

ResourceContent is an XML any type. I don't think you can write an
unmarshaller for this.

> Also content.getContent() methog I cant see ResourceContentType in
> opensaml. what library are you using.

i just saw that the snippet uses the jboss xacml opensaml extensions.
Maybe this is the wrong mailinglist to ask.

Nevertheless i also did not manage to implement it using only opensaml.