mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] The attribute data type does not seem to be part of the xml in the response even though I have set it

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] The attribute data type does not seem to be part of the xml in the response even though I have set it

  • From: Jay Packard <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] The attribute data type does not seem to be part of the xml in the response even though I have set it
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:55:52 -0400

On Sep 29, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Chad La Joie wrote:

Or the much easier, and already mentioned numerous times:

www.opensaml.org

Scott Cantor wrote:
Now that I know you have a public bug tracking system named Jira, I'll
do a search there before asking a question. I guess I missed the
internet 2 opensaml/xacml bug tracking tutorial, if there is one. I
was just told to ask opensaml questions to this list.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/Home

See Issue Tracking.

SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities
Chad La Joie, Software Engineer, Net Services
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zürich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 75, fax +41 44 268 15 68
,
http://www.switch.ch