mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to extract SAML token

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to extract SAML token

  • From: "Satish Burnwal" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to extract SAML token
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:05:02 +0530

I just took a look at the SAML 1.1 schema and that also uses AssertionID
attribute and not the ID atribute. ID attr is used in SAML 2.0 ver only. My
question is - and as I find at quite a few places over the internet - can I
use the URI reference value as the value of AssertionID ? Is it really a
standard (and if so any doc to suffice that) ?

And Tom - what I posted is SAML 1.0 sample and not 1.1. Just the
NameIdentifier format is 1.1

--Satish