mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] AddRespondWith method

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] AddRespondWith method

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] AddRespondWith method
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:31:46 -0500

That takes a QName datatype (javax.xml.namespace.QName). So just create an instance and add. See the Java JDK docs if you're not familar with that class.

wrote:
Hi I am trying to add "AuthenticationStatement" in the <saml:respondWith> element
i created SAMLRequest and added SAMLArtifact i got from the IDP like this

SAMLArtifactType0001 artifact= new SAMLArtifactType0001(SAMLArt.getBytes());
SAMLRequest r= new SAMLRequest();
r.addArtifact(artifact);
r.setIssueInstant(new Date());
r.setMinorVersion(0);
r.addRespondWith(???)
Could anybody please let me know how can i do this ?
Thanks