mace-opensaml-users - List.add(index,Object) doesn't work on PolicyType.getRules

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

List.add(index,Object) doesn't work on PolicyType.getRules

  • From: Karen Loughran <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: List.add(index,Object) doesn't work on PolicyType.getRules
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:50:25 +0100

Hi Hakon,

I'm trying to use List.add(index, Object) functionality to add a rule at a
certain position within a PolicyType's rule list but irrespective it always
adds the rule at the end (after the default deny rule).

So for the following, I try to add a new rule at index 0

PolicyType oldPolicy;
oldPolicy.getRules().add(0, newRule)

Is this mapped onto a simple add ? Will the functionality be available ?

Thanks
Karen

  • List.add(index,Object) doesn't work on PolicyType.getRules, Karen Loughran, 06/24/2008