mace-opensaml-users - Where can I find sample code using openSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Where can I find sample code using openSAML

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Where can I find sample code using openSAML
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:53:19 +0100

Hello,

I have just started to look at openSAML and it looks very interesting.

Where can I find sample code. I want to produce a SAML Assertion like the following. I would like sample code that can

1) Produce the assertion
2) Generate the XML message
3) Serialize the XML so that I can view it

<samlp:Response xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
  xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion"
  xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol" xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
  Destination="https://www.mycompany.com/sso/sp/login"
  ID="_6ea1770d-e792-5375-3985-947ed7d31105" IssueInstant="2007-12-19T14:48:54.173Z"
  Version="2.0">
  <saml:Issuer Format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:entity">
    https://mycompany.com
  </saml:Issuer>
  <samlp:Status>
    <samlp:StatusCode Value="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:Success"></samlp:StatusCode>
  </samlp:Status>
  <saml:Assertion ID="_cbaa99c5-da49-6074-04b2-73642c0452b0" IssueInstant="2006-12-19T14:48:54.173Z"
    Version="2.0">
    <saml:Issuer Format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:entity">
            https://mycompany.com
    </saml:Issuer>
.
.
.
****************************Canada Life*********************************
This email (including any attachments) is confidential, privileged and
may be used only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the addressee (or a servant or agent obliged to deliver it to the
addressee) then you may not read, disseminate, print, copy, store or
otherwise use it. If you have received it in error, please notify
Canada Life by replying to the address from which it was sent and delete
it from your system. This email and its attachments may have been altered
without the author's knowledge or consent. Any views expressed are
personal to the author, except where specifically stated to be the views
of Canada Life. Canada Life accepts no liability of any kind either
for any errors arising as a result of electronic transmission or for any
loss or damage which may be sustained by any person as a result of this
email and/or its attachments being communicated to any person other than
the intended recipient.

Canada Life Assurance (Ireland) Limited.  Registered in Ireland:  No. 82029.
Registered Office:  Canada Life House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
The Canada Life Assurance Company.  A company incorporated in Canada with limited liability.
Irish Reg. No. 900187.
Principal Office for Ireland:  Canada Life House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Canada Life Assurance Europe Limited.  Registered in Ireland:  No. 29773.
Registered Office:  Canada Life House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Canada Life Group Services Limited.  Registered in Ireland:  No. 410263.
Registered Office:  Canada Life House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Canada Life Assurance (Ireland) Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  The
Canada Life Assurance Company is regulated by the Financial Regulator.