mace-opensaml-users - Opensaml 1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Opensaml 1

  • From: Patrick Krug <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Opensaml 1
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:30:56 -0400

I have recoded my saml interface using the opensaml 1 java code.   I am confused about the import of the public&private key into a keystore.   I generated keys using openssl & putttygen and each time I try to import the private key I am not able to import them into the keystore.   I even used the pkcs12import from mortbay to create a pkcs12 file but I still do not think that the private key has been imported.   Can someone point me in the right direction on how to import the private key so I can sign the saml response.

Thanks