mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available

  • From: "Håkon Sagehaug" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:22:35 +0200

Hi

The XACMl stuff is in a brach called xacmlIntegration and a branch called REL_2, I'm not sure when they plan it to be include in the release
Also you can  look at this page

http://www.bccs.uib.no/~hakont/SAMLXACMLExtension/

there you have a binary of opensaml containing the XACML stuff.

cheers, Håkon