mace-opensaml-users - Validating signature with KeyValue

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Validating signature with KeyValue

  • From: Massimiliano Masi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Validating signature with KeyValue
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 00:22:08 +0200

Hello all,

I've a signature like this:
<ds:KeyInfo>
<ds:KeyValue>
<ds:RSAKeyValue>
<ds:Modulus>vVGporEy+B3+h3dFv7/Up0IOWfS7XCr2K2Vq1KgGI6Jc9mCaYnYy+U3ko0LUVXY2Z+01vgzVtWes
8yroJ1WL03xlS71Q0jbA5DKHeQBPYaSTQzpkFscFmndk/Hp5PGsfNTmch/0CP24k0/0XB+gEe4rX
T15TDCy/e5Lumk658wc=</ds:Modulus>
<ds:Exponent>AQAB</ds:Exponent>
</ds:RSAKeyValue>
</ds:KeyValue>
</ds:KeyInfo>

I don't know exactly how to work with this.
I get the list of keyvalue from keyinfo, like this:

List<KeyValue> lik = keyInfo.getKeyValues();

Now I loop as I do with normal certificate in keyInfo

for (int i=0; i<lik.size(); i++)
{
l.debug("Found a keyvalue");
RSAKeyValue rsaKeyValue = (RSAKeyValue)lik.get(i);
Modulus modulus = rsaKeyValue.getModulus();
Exponent exponent = rsaKeyValue.getExponent();

}

And now? Is it correct?Do you have examples or test?
How can I create a credential for signature verification?
Or how can I create trust relationship with the cert in my truststore?

Thank you in advance.

Massimiliano