mace-opensaml-users - Information regarding status of OpenSAML 1.x

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Information regarding status of OpenSAML 1.x

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Information regarding status of OpenSAML 1.x
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:32:12 -0400

To attempt to clarify where we are regarding the legacy code base, I've
compiled a statement about the situation here (and it's the top link in the
OpenSAML 1 box on the new web site/wiki):

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OS1Status

This isn't materially different than we've been saying for a couple of years
now, but since 2.0 is out now and actively maintained, this makes it more
concrete.

-- Scott

  • Information regarding status of OpenSAML 1.x, Scott Cantor, 03/31/2008