mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available

  • From: Asa Hardcastle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.0.0 Release Available
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:45:27 -0400

congrats!!! Is there a press release I can reference anywhere?

thanks and great work!

asa

--
Asa Hardcastle, Technical Lead, openLiberty ID-WSF ClientLib
Tel: +1.413.429.1044 Skype: subsystem7

On Mar 17, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Chad La Joie wrote:

So I'm very happy to announce the 2.0.0 release of OpenSAML/J. This release closes out the remaining bugs from all the previous release candidates.

Documentation:
http://opensaml.org

Downloads:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/opensaml/java

We are working on the following items for future releases:
- Move to Maven build system
- Merge in the XACML code contribution provided by the EGEE Collaboration
- Merge in the WS-Trust code contribution provided by the EGEE Collaboration

And for those that like metrics, Ohloh indicates that OpenSAML 2.0 (Java and C++ versions) represents about 39 person years of work.
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4504

Scott will be releasing the C++ code at a later date.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities