mace-opensaml-users - Re: how to deploy openSAML 2.0 on tomcat

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: how to deploy openSAML 2.0 on tomcat

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: how to deploy openSAML 2.0 on tomcat
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:59:22 +0100

Only you can answer that question. It depends on your environment, what you're trying to do, what sort of things your web service container provides, etc. The interface into OpenSAML is XML and DOM. So you either need to get one of those and then you can use OpenSAML.

azo80 wrote:
I'm about to develop webservice using SAML SOAP bindings, but I'm not sure
what is preferable solution for intercepting SOAP messages and passing them
to openSAML 2.0. Is there any tutorial describing how to configure whole
bundle: webservice (deployed on e.g. Tomcat servlet container) and openSAML2?
Is the openws library the one should help to integrate with Tomcat?
mh

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities