mace-opensaml-users - Re: The EncryptedID of a SubjectConfirmation is NOT marshalled

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: The EncryptedID of a SubjectConfirmation is NOT marshalled

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: The EncryptedID of a SubjectConfirmation is NOT marshalled
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:19:11 +0100

Oh, and just FYI, you can use the XMLHelper writeNode, nodeToString, and prettyPrintXML methods.

wrote:
At this point the assertion object has the EncryptedID of a
SubjectConfirmation set.

This is the code I use to marshall the assertion

// Get the marshaller factory
MarshallerFactory marshallerFactory =
Configuration.getMarshallerFactory();

// Get the assertion marshaller
Marshaller marshaller = marshallerFactory.getMarshaller(assertion);

// Marshall the Assertion
Element assertionElement = marshaller.marshall(assertion);

ByteArrayOutputStream byteArrayOutputStream = new
ByteArrayOutputStream();

DOMImplementationRegistry registry =
DOMImplementationRegistry.newInstance();

DOMImplementationLS impl =
(DOMImplementationLS)registry.getDOMImplementation("LS");

LSSerializer writer = impl.createLSSerializer();
LSOutput output = impl.createLSOutput();
output.setByteStream(byteArrayOutputStream);
writer.write(assertionElement, output);

I then get assertion XML document from the byteArrayOutputStream and I can
see that there is no EncryptedID element.

If you would like me to post any other areas of code let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Matthew Webb

--