mace-opensaml-users - is there an implementation of FilesystemCredentialResolver ?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

is there an implementation of FilesystemCredentialResolver ?

  • From: Xavier Drudis Ferran <>
  • To:
  • Subject: is there an implementation of FilesystemCredentialResolver ?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:01:03 +0100

Hello.

I'm completely new to SAML and openSAML, but it looks as I
needed something very close to
org.opensaml.xml.security.credential.FilesystemCredentialResolver
So I set up to use it but it won't work.

Looking at the class I'd say it's still unimplemented. But on the
other hand I read in the archive openSAML 2.0 is about to be released.

Am I looking at the wrong source and it is already done ?
Is it obsolete or has it been decided not to do it ?
Is someone already working on this ?

If it's not done then I'll have to do something similar to (part of) it.
But I'm so new to this library that I doubt I do it in the proper
way (beyond what works for me).

--
Xavi Drudis Ferran