mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Signature

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Signature

  • From: Dimuthu Leelarathne <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Signature
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:28:09 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. But now I am facing the below problem[1].

I followed the documentation and tried both with
CanonicalizationMethod.INCLUSIVE and EXCLUSIVE. The algorithm is
XMLSignature.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_RSA

My X509Credential implementation successfully retrieves the private key.
But the xmlsec libraries throw the following exception[1]

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Dimuthu

[1]
18:08:01.483 [main] ERROR org.opensaml.xml.signature.Signer - An error
occured computing the digital signature
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: Cannot resolve
element with ID null
at org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(Unknown Source)
at org.opensaml.xml.signature.Signer.signObject(Signer.java:76)
at org.opensaml.xml.signature.Signer.signObjects(Signer.java:57)
at org.wso2.practice.HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:87)