mace-opensaml-users - Reference implementation of OpenSAML library (C++)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Reference implementation of OpenSAML library (C++)

  • From: "Brian Sheely" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Reference implementation of OpenSAML library (C++)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:30:25 -0800

I have just completed a C++ wrapper and C# interface to the OpenSAML library.  The code is located at:

https://code.crt.realtors.org/svn/websso/Cpp-cs/OpenSAMLWrapper/trunk (C++/C# SAML wrapper)

https://code.crt.realtors.org/svn/websso/Cpp-cs/SampleSP/trunk (sample SP web app)

https://code.crt.realtors.org/svn/websso/Cpp-cs/SampleIdP/trunk (sample IdP web app)

https://code.crt.realtors.org/svn/websso/Cpp-cs/SAML_SSO (data directory used by SP and IdP web apps)

Each of the afore mentioned directories contains a README file which (hopefully) should answer most basic questions. More detailed documentation is located at:

https://code.crt.realtors.org/svn/websso/Documents

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions or concerns with any of the code.

Brian Sheely

  • Reference implementation of OpenSAML library (C++), Brian Sheely, 01/14/2008