mace-opensaml-users - RE: Response::getSignature (C++)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Response::getSignature (C++)

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Response::getSignature (C++)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:13:02 -0500

> FYI - the problem with the previous code was with the SYSTEMTIME struct.

Sorry, not familiar with it.

> The response object that I create below returns
> the correct values for getID, getDestination, getInResponseTo, etc. Do you
> know what I'm doing wrong in trying to get the Signature? Thanks again!

There's nothing wrong with your code, if it's NULL then there wasn't one. If
it wasn't correctly structured, there would be an exception thrown during
unmarshalling.

Debug logging of the unmarshalling process is extremely verbose but you
would see something in that mess that mentioned the signature if it was
found.