mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problem signing metadata

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problem signing metadata

  • From: Jaime Pérez Crespo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problem signing metadata
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:32:25 +0100

Ok, some more info. I've tried removing the setSignature from my signing method, and it runs successfully but I get the following message:

[main] WARN org.opensaml.xml.signature.Signer - Unable to compute signature, Signature XMLObject does not have the XMLSignature created during marshalling.

So seems like the problem happens when trying to marshall the signature. You can take a look at the code here:

The signing method is:

SignableSAMLObject sign(SignableSAMLObject obj, boolean force)

and all initialization is done in the initialize() method...

--
Jaime Pérez Crespo
Middleware Engineer

http://www.rediris.es