mace-opensaml-users - Re: Custom token in SAML response message

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Custom token in SAML response message

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Custom token in SAML response message
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:43:26 -0500

Hi Mu,

As long as the HTML form has elements named SAMLResponse and TARGET as
specified in SAMLBind, I believe you are free to include any other
elements you wish.

Tom

PS. Your question would have been more appropriate in the saml-dev
mailing list since it doesn't have anything to do with OpenSAML

On Dec 5, 2007 1:37 PM, Mu Li