mace-opensaml-users - Read this: Problem with configuration

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Read this: Problem with configuration

  • From: Fátima Milla Olaya <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Read this: Problem with configuration
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:45:54 +0200

Hi, I've written the configuration File and when I try to load it, it throws an Exception. Thanks.

XMLConfigurator xmlconfigurator = new XMLConfigurator();
File assertionConfigFile = new File(testDir+"/samlProfile-assertion-config.xml");
if (!assertionConfigFile.exists()) {
throw new Exception(
"Assertion config file for SAML XACML Profile does not exist: "
+ assertionConfigFile.getAbsolutePath());
}
xmlconfigurator.load(assertionConfigFile);