mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 - Web SSO Post profile in web based SP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 - Web SSO Post profile in web based SP

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 - Web SSO Post profile in web based SP
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:04:20 -0400 (EDT)

I am interested to contribute the sample application.

But I need some pointer to start. I have downloaded the source code (
java-saml2) Trying to figure out what it is and how to use.

Any help here would help me complete my work as well as contribute to open
source.

Planning to build a sample web application ( SP ) that can work with openSSO
as IdP.

Thanks,
--Bala.