mace-opensaml-users - Deprecated ElementProxy API

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Deprecated ElementProxy API

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Deprecated ElementProxy API
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:56:09 -0400

Some people may be using the org.opensaml.xml.ElementProxy from the
XMLObject library. I just deprecated that and its builder, marshaller,
and unmarshaller in favor of the newly added
org.opensaml.xml.schema.XSAny type (and associated classes). I did not
change the default configuration yet so nothing in your code should
break, but I will remove ElementProxy before we do the final release.
--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124

  • Deprecated ElementProxy API, Chad La Joie, 09/13/2007