mace-opensaml-users - Regarding opensaml 2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Regarding opensaml 2

  • From: "Sumit Lonial" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Regarding opensaml 2
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:46:22 +0530

Hi,

I am working for Yodlee Infotech, We are using opensaml library for SAML 1.0 and 1.1 specifications. But now we have to make our products compatible with SAML 2.0 but we are finding in opensaml website that opensaml 2.0 JAVA library is not ready for production use.

1.       What is the time frame in which opensaml 2.0 JAVA library compatible with SAML 2.0 will be released for Production use?

2.       Can we use under development OpenSAML 2.0 JAVA library provided by you for starting development if interfaces are finalized?

Please let me know if I have to mail this query at some other address.

Thanks,

Sumit

  • Regarding opensaml 2, Sumit Lonial, 09/04/2007