mace-opensaml-users - Bug in AbstractSAMLArtifact

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Bug in AbstractSAMLArtifact

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Bug in AbstractSAMLArtifact
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:42:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I think there is a bug in the class AbstractSAMLArtifact. The constructor of
this class is "protected AbstractSAMLArtifact(byte[] code)", but there is no
implementation. I think the "code" has to be assigned to the "private byte[]
typeCode". If you now do a "getArtifactBytes()" you get a
NullPointerException because it's trying to do a arraycopy of the empty
typeCode.

So all subclasses (I try using SAML2ArtifactType0004) of this class will not
work.

Regards,
Hans Wijnsouw