mace-opensaml-users - RE: Signing problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Signing problem

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Signing problem
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:48:44 -0700

You might also take a look at my project here:

http://code.crt.realtors.org/projects/websso

This is an IdP, SP project building on OpenSAML. I've got working code in it
to do the signing as of early August.

Two things to caution you about:

1. I'm building against snapshots of OpenSAML. My code will not build against
OpenSAML today. I do have a snapshot of the jars in subversion though.
2. My code puts a colon character in the ID attribute values. That breaks
Google and PingID, or at least is disallowed by them. You will need to change
it.

Paul