mace-opensaml-users - Re: building the lib

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: building the lib

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: building the lib
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:06:35 -0300

I think I got it...

I compiled openws first, than I moved the resulting jar (and some missing libs) to java-xmltooling/trunk/lib and the build went fine. I moved both openws and xmltooling jars (and some more missing libs) to the java-opensaml2/trunk/lib and the build went fine. I tried building the tests but I got many errors, I guess there are more missing libs.

Now if I'm going to use the resulting opensaml2 lib on another application do I need to provide both openws and xmltooling together or is it ok to provide only the opensaml2 jar file?

Best Regards,
Maicon

Quoting
:

Hi,

I'm trying to build the opensaml 2 lib but I'm having some problems. I
followed the directions given on the wiki but I get lots of messages
about missing libs.

The first step I did was to check-out openws, xmltooling and opensaml.
Then I tried building the source on java-openws/trunk by typing
./ant.sh package ... The first error message was this:

/home/maicon/usr/java-openws/trunk/src/org/opensaml/util/URLBuilder.java:25:
package javolution.util does not exist
import javolution.util.FastList;

I got 100 messages that look like this about different classes.

I'm running a FreeBSD AMD64 Box with Java 1.5, what else do I need to
install to build the libs (openws, xmltooling and java-opensaml2) ?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Maicon