mace-opensaml-users - Re: xerces trouble

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: xerces trouble

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: xerces trouble
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:24:15 -0400

Sorry, the only time I've seen this error is when people were using JAXP 1.1. Which version of Xerces/Xalan did you endorse?

Leonid Igolnik wrote:
Chad, I have done that and still get the NPE, any other idea ? We do use JAXB2 in our setup, but after trying to remove it from the classpath we still get the same results.

Leonid